NOW STUDIES ARE TAKING PLACE ONLY HERE - IN THE VIRTUAL STUDIES ENVIRONMENT MOODLE
FOR STUDENTS - IMPORTANT
- Connect to the Lecturer’s course area at the time indicated in the timetable;
- Ask your Lecturer if you have questions about course material, sequence or about tasks: in the course forum for students write a Moodle message or contact by e-mail;
- If you can not register to a course (if you have an academic debt), please contact the Lecturer;
- If you have questions about how to study in the “Moodle” environment or how to connect to the video conference – read the User’s Guide. You will find it in the Moodle main page Menu header banner.
- If you don’t get a response from the Lecturer and you want to consult with the Digital Studies Unit, write to Moodle Forum Connect and ask about Moodle. When you are connected to Moodle, it will be visible - Site Home
FOR LECTURERS - IMPORTANT
- I If you have questions regarding activities in Moodle or how to use Moodle, then open course in Moodle environment MRU Moodle for Lecturers. Use the Moodle Menu banner For Lecturers. Consult with the Digital Studies Unit by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +370 659 89181, +370 659 89179 or write a message in Moodle
- If you face technical problems or you need a consultation, contact the IT Department at tel. +370 687 742 12.